Do you want to work in a growing team and collaborative environment?
Do you want to make real changes that impact thousands of customers across the Hull & East Yorkshire region?
Do you want to learn, develop and grow becoming an expert in voice and collaboration?
If so, please read on
What we are looking for:
- Exceptional ability to collect, analyse and interpret market data and act on the new opportunities they provide
- Excellent business relationship and stakeholder management skills and the ability to challenge, manage and resolve competing and conflicting priorities.
- Ability to simplify complex business scenarios and engage at both a technical and commercial level
- Effective communication to all stakeholder levels, both written and verbal
- Proactive and dependency-aware and able to show commitments and deadlines are self-managed.
- Good relationship management demonstrating strong emotional intelligence.
- Skilled at managing numerous projects
- A team player
What you will be doing:
- Work across the Consumer and Regional Business division to develop an attractive and commercially successful voice product portfolio
- You will have responsibility for providing product support to colleagues across the business and developing the channel voice strategy
- Would be the key interface key vendors within the product community, jointly agreeing in collaboration with sales and marketing our roadmaps, key initiatives and Go To Market plans
- Leading virtual teams in support of product enhancements
- Introduce aligned products into the KCOM portfolio in line with defined processes, including the production of a business case and ensuring suitable governance around delivery
- Maintaining competitiveness of product – commercially, technically & operationally
- Responsibility for aligned in-life products being retired and managed effectively through iteration and refinement, ensuring they are relevant to both internal stakeholders and customers (through analysing and generating problem spaces)
- Establish and maintain strong relationships internally and externally
- Identify opportunities and risks for delivering KCOM's products and services, including identification of competitor services and internal ways of working
What can we offer you:
Along with your base salary you will be eligible to receive a bonus, 25 days holiday per annum (plus your birthday off), competitive pension contributions, access to our flexible benefits scheme and a range of corporate discounts.
- Professional community:Product
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5