Based in Carr Lane, Hull
Competitive Salary plus excellent benefits
Do you enjoy solving problems? Are you a proud pedant with an eagle eye for the details? Do you love working closely with others to deliver technical solutions and yet remains focused on the business value?
We’re looking for a Test Analyst to join our delivery team.
Whether it’s testing an API, UI or backend, a cloud hosted off the shelf solution or a bespoke application; we need you to lend your expertise to our digital estate and help us find a better way to do things.
We follow an agile workflow, crafting state of the art solutions that improve our customers experience and deliver business value.
If you’re a Test Analyst with a strong focus on automated testing and:
- You are passionate about quality
- You have an analytical mindset
- You hunt for improvements in ways of working and new technology
- You love people and have the interpersonal skills to match
- You are dedicated to agile teamwork
- You are comfortable with change and pace
- You celebrate and share success with others
- You have a passion for making a difference with technology
Sound like you? With us, you will be empowered, autonomous and responsible for:
- Testing software so it is ready for release and will meet our customers’ needs
- Creating automated tests that prove quality is achieved
- Ensuring the delivery of software releases does not break our existing services
- Finding, documenting and presenting bugs to developers
- Working with the wider QA Delivery Team in shaping and driving forward the automation test framework in support of the delivery and investment in new strategic solutions supporting our business’s objectives
- Challenging architectural decisions and technical designs
- Lead user acceptance testing with stakeholders
We use a broad range of tools and technologies. Experience in some of the following skills will help:
- Selenium and SpecFlow
- Containers (Docker)
- Salesforce/Vlocity/Amdocs/ServiceNow or BMC Remedy
- MS Azure
- MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle or Ingres DB’s
The working hours are Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
In addition to your base salary you will be eligible to receive a bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus your birthday off), competitive pension contributions, access to our flexible benefits scheme and access to a range of corporate discounts.
Closing Date: 1st March 2020
- Professional community:Business services
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5