Are you a creative developer with a flair for front-end? A back-end programming whizz? Or an engineer who loves problem solving with others?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer to join our progressive delivery team.
Whether it's building an API with scalability at its core, a dynamic shop interface, or a beautiful button; we need you to lend your expertise to our digital estate, and help us find a better way to do things.
We follow an agile workflow, crafting state of the art solutions that improve our customer's experience through online tools.
If you’re a front-end designer, back-end engineer or somewhere in between:
- You are passionate about quality and experience
- You hunt for improvements in new technology
- You love people, and have the interpersonal skills to match
- You are dedicated to agile teamwork
- You are comfortable with change, and pace
- You celebrate and share success with others
- You have a passion for making a difference with technology
Sound like you? With us, you will be empowered, autonomous and responsible for:
- Delivering online experience systems
- Building solutions from scratch and continuously improving existing ones
- Refining stories
- Making architectural decisions
- Creating technical designs
- Writing and testing code
- Organising releases
We're building scrum teams with flexibility at their heart and will give you the required fundamentals, but to get up to speed quickly, these skills will help:
- Web Development
- C# / ASP.Net MVC
- CSS / Sass
- Source control
We build online solutions for commerce and self-service within the telecoms industry, we would welcome anyone with a deep understanding of this area, online ordering in general or near real-time micro-services.
Our roles are office based in Hull, working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday, with flexible hours and opportunity to work from home. We offer 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, a varied benefits package, and put you in touch with a support network for coaching and mentorship.
We believe in our team and we're committed to growing with the right people. We invest in people who like us, strive to craft memorable experiences for every customer.
KCOM is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, colour, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
- Professional community:Design & Development
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5