We are looking for a talented and capable Senior Java Developer to join our team. You will play a key role on a range of high profile integration projects supporting our primary customer base.
What will I be doing?
Your role will initially focus on working with colleagues supporting our Hull and East Yorkshire area of the business, working with applications that focus on Customer Experience. You will play a key role in the development and support of these applications, having significant input into design and creation. Working in a small team, you will have the opportunity to input and influence projects, as well as collaborate with colleagues from the wider KCOM IT team and business, from the initial stage of business engagement right through to delivery. There are many varied and interested projects coming up in the near future.
What do I need to do this job?
- Core Java (preferably Java 8)
- Java Enterprise
- SOAP Web Services
- RESTful Web Services
- JMS (or equivalent)
- JPA [Hibernate or equivalent]
- Code Management (Git or equivalent)
- JUnit (experience with TDD and code-coverage tools).
- Experience and leading Junior developers
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) tools (GoCD)
- Ant Build Management
- Agile (Scrum/Safe or equivalent) principles
- Professional community:Design & Development
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5