In this role you will be responsible for externally managing, developing and maintaining excellent service based business relationships with HEY Business customers, taking ownership for any issues or problems and escalating them where necessary to resolve, in order to drive retention and improving overall customer satisfaction whilst supporting margin/revenue retention.
You will work closely with the Aligned Account Manager to maintain regular contact with customers to gain a solid understanding of customers’ service issues/needs, qualify those needs and propose/negotiate solutions to meet the needs of KCOM’s customers whilst maximising the sales opportunity within each of their allocated customer accounts using the full sales product portfolio.
To be successful in your application you will have;
- Excellent customer and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent Interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong Organisation and Time management skills
- Consultative sales techniques selling solution based propositions
In addition to your base salary you will receive a pension, bonus, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.
- Professional community:Customer Service & Support
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5