We have an exciting opportunity to join our team in the role of Service Delivery Manager to be based on customer site in Stratford-Upon-Avon. Reporting to our Head of Client Management you will be accountable for the following;
Customer Management and Co-ordination
- Working with the wider account team to demonstrate KCOM differentiation and innovation.
- Lead, inspire and manage the account service delivery team, including 3rd Parties.
- Maintain effective communication with, and between, all functional areas of the account team and across KCOM as needed.
- Responsible for ensuring that the in-life services provided to customers are delivered in accordance to business plan and budget, to support both KCOM and Customer financial performance.
Business Development and Retention
- Work with the Client Principal to develop a long-term strategic account plan and relationship supporting the extension/renewal/retention of partnerships wherever relevant.
- Support the client and KCOM business development teams in assessing and responding to ‘run-rate’ incremental business requirements, such that customer quotes and descriptions of work are delivered on time and to standard.
Customer Relationship Management
- Accountable for the Total Client Experience.
- Develop and nurture relationships at all levels within the customer account.
- Leverage broader team and KCOM resources accountable for developing and nurturing multi-tiered relationships.
- Obtain customer feedback and escalating, and taking ownership to resolve relevant issues into KCOM where necessary for resolution.
Delivery of Service
- Ensure the achievement of service levels and accountable for fulfilling contractual deliverables via leadership and collaboration within account and KCOM delivery teams.
- Ensure that on-going client needs are met through changes in relevant service design and contractual changes.
- Engage with delivery and the Client in areas such as performance metrics and measures, escalation, change management and communication.
- Identify on-going trends, problems and root causes in order to provide service excellence and insight in alignment with contractual obligations, and seeks on-going opportunities for continual service improvement.
- Assure compliance with KCOM and Client's HR, PR, legal, financial, ethics and government related policies, strategies, and processes.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate experience in the following areas;
Results and Performance Driven
- Ensure Governance is in place to ensure sound financial control
- Ability to form relationships at senior management level in the client organisation, leverage these to good effect in order to benefit the partnership.
- Direct/measure the account team’s performance via a clear operating framework including objectives, and KPIs.
Team Leadership and Personal Effectiveness
- Establish a strong sense of community inclusive of the client’s personnel.
- Ensure all team members, including support functions, are clear on their roles and responsibilities and have the necessary tools, knowledge and training to perform.
- Select, develop, motivate and coach the team, where applicable and build a culture of success and ‘service first’.
- Use the full breadth of KCOM’s and its partner’s capabilities to help Kcom and the client identify opportunities for both to win and move quickly to achieve them.
Business Acumen and Thought Leadership
- Balance account performance, SLA performance and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain a comprehensive understanding of the account contractual terms and conditions and ensure the account relationship is not compromised by KCOM’s actions and behaviours and where possible any other parties actions or behaviours.
- Provide new business effort for future business opportunities. Become part of the qualification and bid support team. Ensure smooth transition into in-life and take on operational management post bid.
- Take a proactive approach to contract retention.
- Ensure any client escalations, problems, complaints, etc. are addressed to a satisfactory conclusion, and actions taken via problem management, to ensure that the original issue does not arise again
- Focus on continuous improvement, lead the development of the supporting systems, processes and technologies required to excel against service and commercial targets
We are seeking someone who is outcome focused, able to manage change and conflict and naturally build strong working relationships. This is a busy, challenging and rewarding role that needs to strike a balance between being customer focused, commercially aware and delivery focused - if this describes your key skills please apply today.
- Professional community:Customer Service & Support
- Location:Stratford upon Avon
- Working Hours:37.5