In the role of Sales Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact for all customer enquiries. You will take complete ownership of the customer’s requirement from initial enquiry through to fulfilment. You will be responsible for keeping the customer informed and to use appropriate levels of escalation as and when required.
More specifically, you will be responsible for;
- Providing sales support, facilitation, and ownership of the end to end sales order process. From initial enquiry, to quotation, sales order processing and order management, to resolution of billing. Serving as the prime customer contact throughout the process to maximise sales effort and to exceed customer expectations.
- Day to day management of all customer requirements using a variety of tools and systems to record and manage the requirement through to resolution
- Processing of accurate quotations in a timely manner to meet customer expectations, in line with agreed SLAs.
- Processing orders ensuring information is complete, accurate and in accordance with the clean order check list and kci.
- Day to day decision making. Solving problems, highlighting, acknowledging and escalating problems. Analysing information to help make the most appropriate decisions.
- Liaising with Sales Order Admin to action de-books and re-books/amendments/cancellations/loans
- Cross functional collaboration in order to obtain the best possible outcome for the customer
- Attending customer review meetings as required
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- MS Office – Excel essential
- Analytical skills
- Thorough and accurate approach to work
- Tenacious, with the commitment to see work through to completion and chase down missing information
- Good communication skills
- Patience and persistence
- Problem Solving
- Attention to detail
- Some knowledge with Internal Systems would be desirable but training will be given
This role is based from our Wakefield office working 37.5 hours per week (Monday to Friday)
The benefits package includes 25 days holiday, a bonus, car parking, competitive pension contributions and access to our flexible benefits scheme.
- Professional community:Customer Service & Support, Sales
- Working Hours:37.5