An opportunity has arisen to join our team in the role of Resourcing & MI Analyst. This role can be based from either our Hull Salvesen Way or Wakefield offices.
In this role, you will be responsible for resource forecasting, contract change management and the management of In-Life Process.
More specifically, your key accountabilities will include;
- Producing weekly reports on future resource requirements and historic resource utilisation
- Managing and monitoring all contract change requests raised via the Architecture team, and maintain a log of all change request correspondence
- Ensuring all change requests have commercial and financial concurrence
- Monitoring and reporting on all In-Life handovers
- Developing and producing the management information reports required to allow the right level of decision making and to ensure that the operational management teams receive information in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Reporting on SLA/KPI measures
To be successful in your application you will have experience of;
- Resource management
- Project management/control
- Report generation
- Team working
The working hours for this role can either be full or part time (however must cover 5 days per week).
- Professional community:Customer Service & Support
- Location:Hull – Salvesen Way
- Working Hours:Flexible