We are currently recruiting for a Resource Analyst to support our field operations team. This role is responsible for pro-actively ensuring sufficient field resources are available to meet demand, handling escalated issues and supporting the field operations strategy.
More specifically, your key responsibilities will include;
- Using root cause analysis, proactively produce data driven insights, identifying any key trends. Use these to drive improvements in the relevant area of the business.
- Lead the investigation of tools and techniques that will support continuous improvement initiatives and make recommendations as appropriate.
- Contribute to the Field Operations team budget setting process, taking specific responsibility for the budgetary management of overtime
- Accountable for the Management Information that drives the day to day operational management of Field Operations
- Manage and develop key internal and external relationships to resolve any issues and improve the team’s capability & effectiveness
- Interface with all relevant stakeholders to ensure the operating and reporting systems are effectively utilised and maintained
- Comply with all IBMS requirements as detailed in the KCOM policies, ISO certifications, industry standards, legal & regulatory obligations and other related company arrangements and procedures.
To be successful in your application you will have excellent communication, time management and organizational skills. Some experience of working in a similar role would be highly advantageous.
Along with your base salary you will be eligible to receive 25 days holiday per year (plus an extra day for your birthday), a bonus, competitive pension contributions, life cover and a range of corporate discounts.
- Professional community:Customer service and support
- Location:Hull – Salvesen Way
- Working Hours:37.5