KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
Our three main markets are:
- Enterprises: organisations with complex needs look to us to help them transform their operations and experience to become more customer-centric, agile and efficient
- Businesses: we help businesses embrace the power of technology to become more successful
- Consumers: households across Hull and East Yorkshire can choose from our range of voice, broadband and TV services to suit their needs
The Propositions Lead is responsible for the creation of compelling, differentiated KCOM Broadband propositions for our Hull and East Yorkshire Consumer business. Reporting to the Senior Propositions Manager this is a key leadership role that will help drive Kcom strategy and roadmap in this area. This role also provides Proposition expertise and leadership on key industry trends.
What will I be doing?
In this role as Propositions Lead for Broadband, you will analyse customer requirements and develop, manage and review individual propositions that are differentiated and deliver unique value based on customer demands. The propositions you’ll be creating and managing must drive consumer satisfaction, improved ARPU and increasingly adding relevancy and value across the different segments of our consumer base.
- Shape, develop and bring to market compelling consumer propositions
- Represent the voice of the customer in supporting the business process to maximise the effectiveness of the KCOM portfolio
- Actively take ownership of projects agreed as part of team and wider business needs
- Lead each project/ initiative from inception to completion, including: Ideation, selection and sizing of customer value propositions that will drive profit growth for KCOM
- Design project plans (key questions, deliverables, milestones, accountabilities)
- Assign responsibility for workstreams and establish clear output expectations
- Influence decision-makers to ensure the right decisions are taken at the right time
- Deliver projects within agreed budget and timeframe
- Keep track of market movements and competitor offerings
- Complete follow-up of project(s) to test success
- Lead and manage a broad range of stakeholder groups including sales, digital, insights marketing, compliance and legal teams
What do I need to do this job?
- Graduate calibre marketing professional with previous experience in consumer Marketing and / or Proposition Development experience including:
- strategic planning
- leading projects across virtual teams with members from IT, Service, Operations, Marketing, Digital agencies, Sales, Finance, external suppliers
- product marketing
- Excellent strategy development and planning skills;
- Strong commercial acumen
- Strong understanding of customer journey mapping and customer experience
- Experience of building propositions that are delivered across different digital channels
- Excellent problem solver, high work rate, skilled at prioritising work load, proactive management of performance issues without need to be managed
- Exceptional ability to collect, analyse and interpret market data and act on the new opportunities they provide
- Typically educated to degree level with Business or Marketing qualifications; CIM an advantage;
- Excellent business relationship and stakeholder management skills and the ability to challenge, manage and resolve competing and conflicting priorities.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills supported by strong commercial acumen
- Ability to simplify complex business scenarios and engage at both a technical and commercial level
- Effective communication to all stakeholder levels, both written and verbal
- Must be proactive and dependency-aware and able to show commitments and deadlines are self-managed.
- Good relationship management demonstrating strong emotional intelligence.
- Record of delivering value to consumers and improved APRU back to the business
- Telecommunications Experience
- proposition and business development experience and/or strategy consulting experience
What we can offer you?
This is a growing, changing company in which you will have the continued opportunity to work on new initiatives. The role offers a lot of variety and opportunity for skills development and career progression.
Location and travel
You will be based from our Hull Carr Lane office with flexible working.
- Professional community:Product
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5