Proposition Analyst – Cloud
KCOM Enterprise is at the cutting edge of new technology in the areas of Contact, Unified Comms, Cloud, Integration and Analytics. We have mixed portfolio of platform based solutions, partner resell and professional services that we offer our customers. Each of these propositions requires that we have consultants skilled up to deliver them and Sales enabled to sell them.
As the world of technology evolves, we need to continue to refresh our proposition offerings to stay relevant to our customers’ digital agendas, and this needs to be done rapidly within a structured framework.
The Enterprise propositions team is being established to create a closer bond between the strategic needs of Enterprise and the development of propositions that support this. As part of this team, we are looking for Propositions Analysts that will bring the detail of each proposition to life for Sales and Delivery.
Focus is on propositions that are primarily professional services based;
- Work with stakeholders to collate requirements for each proposition, facilitates estimation and prioritisation of them to fit within the target budget envelope.
- Using master frameworks created by Products (or pre-existing Delivery assets), works with members of the consulting pool to develop new capabilities or enhance existing capabilities to ensure that professional services can be delivered cost-effectively. Ensures that mechanisms for collecting and reporting on KPI figures are implemented as part of any new development.
- Own the creation of business process models and supporting templates for new propositions. Ensuring the process is both optimised and delivers the required customer experience. In line with existing standards
- Develops high quality, compelling, and supportive sales collateral and trains Sales in its use. Supports initial marketing campaigns
- Enables the initial delivery team and hands over management of capability to the relevant Enterprise Practice
- Develops the master framework to be used for all future Enterprise professional service based propositions
- Ensure consistency across business – key interface into KCOM central functions to ensure efficient use of current processes
- Other tasks as directed by Propositions Lead in the pursuance of a proposition’s delivery
Reports to the Proposition Lead for assigned tasks
- Strong understanding of AWS, awareness of Azure & Google Cloud
- Understanding of IaaS vs PaaS, Serverless, containers, consumption based pricing & DevOps Techniques
- Delivery of enhancements and developments on time and in budget in line with Enterprise Business Plan;
- Delivery of fit for purpose products:
- Assessing quality needs up front and measuring completion against them on handover to Sales / Delivery;
- Accurate and well documented end to end processes and estimating methods;
- Delivery skills, roles and capacity needs identified and built into resource / skills plans;
- High quality delivery collateral filed in an accessible knowledge base;
- Effective & efficient sales support tools filed in a central repository;
- Compliance with GDPR, ISO27001 and other key standards where applicable;
- Good working relationships and active engagement with all internal and external stakeholders, including customers & partners;
- Professional community:Product
- Working Hours:37.5