Here at KCOM we are passionate about not only driving our business forward, but doing so in a way which is aligned with the fast paced and innovative culture of the Technology Industry. The Product Management team is at the heart of this, with coverage across our extensive product sets and all our markets; from National Businesses taking technology services through to delivering integration and transformational solutions to some of the largest enterprise businesses within the UK, through to our consumers in the Hull and East Yorkshire.
We are excited to announce a vacancy within our team, to take ownership of products in our Voice and UC portfolio! We are looking for an individual to continue to innovate and drive growth across these products. KCOM has a strong heritage in both UC and Voice services extending from consumers to businesses and some of the largest customers across the UK.
You will be looking for a career defining opportunity to manage a multi-million pound portfolio, to give direction to the portfolio’s future and to ensure its profitability is driven forward.
If this interests you then read on.............
In the role of Product Manager you will be responsible for directing the introduction, in-life management and overall customer experience for our products and solutions on which our customers rely on to operate their businesses on a day-to-day basis.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Introducing innovative products into the KCOM portfolio in line with our agile NPI (New Product Introduction) framework
- Defining and delivering the required end-to-end processes and customer experience for your products.
- Overall accountability for a number of in-life products. Continuing to drive them forward in an iterative fashion, via enhancements and improvements through the product lifecycle, ensuring all aspects of our cost base, operational support and the customer experience and are managed carefully before ultimately exiting the product from the portfolio.
- To understand the rapidly changing market for your product set.
- Investigate, gather, publish and evangelise an accurate view for your portfolio of products such as; competitor landscape, revenue performance, operational maturity, internal product KPI’s, risks for the product & internal rationalisation opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders, evangelising our products & services, acting as an escalation path where required
- Accountability for the cost base of the product set and for driving changes to improve profitability.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of owning and managing an IP voice or Unified Communications product set
- Ability to understand and clearly articulate current market trends
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience required as part of each delivery
- Understand the value of and can passionately drive forward the voice of the customer
- A broad understanding of the technology industry and how the products fulfils customers’ needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills into all levels of stakeholder
- a strong business and commercial acumen
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits and a competitive salary, coupled with a career that is focused on progression. Apply today for an exciting and rewarding career at KCOM.
- Professional community:Product
- Working Hours:37.5