Here at KCOM we are passionate about not only driving our business forward, but doing so in a way which is aligned with the fast paced and innovative culture of the Technology Industry. The Product Management team is at the heart of this, with coverage across all product sets and all markets; from the consumers in the Hull and East Yorkshire, through to National Businesses taking technology services to integration and transformation in some of the largest enterprise businesses within the UK.
We are excited to announce a new vacancy within our growing team, to take ownership of the products and continue to drive growth in our successful Public Cloud portfolio! Within the portfolio we have partnerships with the leading Public Cloud providers Microsoft’s Azure and Amazon’s AWS and significant strength and depth or skills in consultancy and services.
This role will be very visible across the organisation, specifically within the Enterprise team. You will be looking for a career defining opportunity to manage a blend of services and consultancy all within the Public Cloud Portfolio.
If this interests you then read on.............
In the role of Product Manager you will be responsible for directing the introduction, in-life management and overall customer experience for products & services across the KCOM portfolio which our customers rely onto operate their businesses on a day-to-day basis.
Your key accountabilities will include:
- Introducing innovative products into the KCOM portfolio in line with our agile NPI (New Product Introduction) framework
- Having overall accountability for a selection of in-life products. In an iterative fashion driving the product through the lifecycle, ensuring all aspects of cost base, customer experience and operational support are managed carefully before ultimately exiting the product from the portfolio.
- Investigate, gather, publish and evangelise an accurate view for a selection of products key material such as; competitor landscape, revenue performance, operational maturity, internal product KPI’s, risks for the product & internal rationalisation opportunities.
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships across internal and external stakeholders, evangelising our products & services, acting as an escalation path where required to ultimately deliver the products for Propositions to be built with.
- Understanding and managing the cost base for each of the aligned products.
- Defining and delivering the required end-to-end customer experience for the aligned products.
To be successful in your application you will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Previous experience of owning and managing a set of products in the relevant market field
- Ability to articulate the current market trends
- Ability to clearly define the customer experience needed as part of each delivery
- Understands the value of and can passionately drive forward the voice of the customer
- A broad understanding of the technology industry and how the products fulfils customers’ needs
- Excellent communication and presentation skills into all levels of stakeholder
In return you will join a forward-thinking company focused on success and growth; and a team with a big challenge, a determined attitude and a supportive environment. You will receive fantastic benefits and a competitive salary, coupled with a career that is focused on progression. Apply today for an exciting and rewarding career at KCOM.