We are seeking an experienced Partner Manager to join our team - this role can be based at any of our KCOM offices and will include regular travel to London and surrounding areas.
In this role, you will have overall responsibility for developing and executing against our strategy and goals with an identified core of key KCOM Partners, including managing relationships and the overall business opportunity using a thorough understanding of the Partner’s Commercial, Marketing, Sales and Operational processes, stakeholders and priorities.
More specifically, your key accountabilities will include;
- Develop, document, implement and manage the partner management strategy for nominated partners
- Contractual (Not DoA Sign Off) responsibility for managing and renewing Partner Reseller Contracts – manage with Legal (DoA Sign Off), Commercial Finance, Procurement & Executive team
- Work cross functionally to identify areas for growth e.g. new sectors / segments, new products & services, improved sales and marketing initiatives. Create plans, secure agreement and execute programs with virtual teams
- Promote and track partner advocacy of KCOM including named referrals, wins, 1st year customer revenue vs. annual partner spend.
- Ensure achievement of partner rebates, and access to partner promotions and programs
- Raise profile of KCOM throughout the Partner across all levels, ensuring KCOM is a preferred channel for targeted opportunities.
- Foster relationships at both functional and executives between the Partner(s) and KCOM , and develops own wider external relationships – across all levels – with strategic partners
- Facilitate regular reviews between the Partner(s) and KCOM at functional and senior executive level
- Manage KCOM’s partner accreditations and ensure key credentials are gained/ retained to the desired partnership level to ensure competitive advantage and entry to key opportunities and markets
- Assist Standards and Compliance in the management of audits and certification programmes with all Partner(s) to ensure KCOM desired market position in maintained/gained.
- Ensure KCOM best commercials are achieved for customer bids, opportunities, tenders through securing best commercial offer from vendors. Working with Commercial Finance and Sales
- Support proposition development with Marketing, Sales & the Partner(s)
- Develop Marketing Plans with each Partner & KCOM marketing to ensure partnership profile & propositions are promoted to target audiences as desired. Includes negotiation with partners to secure partner funding
- Ensure Partner(s) has appropriate profile with KCOM and best use of the Partner(s) capabilities
- Inform Marketing of significant achievements (e.g. specialisation attained, awards) and milestones worthy of communication
You will be able to demonstrate the following skills and experience;
- Strong experience with Cisco's partner program, ideally with Networking and Collaboration product sets
- In depth understanding of the operational aspects of vendor relationships – access to information, implementation of schemes, working their system, understanding audit and certification processes
- Able to build and lead large virtual teams and for ongoing momentum of partner success in all functions
- Technical appreciation of supplier products and services
- Flexibility to travel
In addition to your base salary you will be eligible to receive a car allowance, a bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus your birthday off), competitive pension contributions, a range of corporate discounts and access to our flexible benefits scheme.