Are you passionate about continuous improvement? Do you have an appetite for driving performance? Do you thrive on coaching and teaching others to be better and do better?
We’re looking for an IT Business Change Manager to join our Business Engagement & Delivery Team.
Whether its analysing our ‘as is’ processes to look for improvement opportunities or evolving business processes to support the delivery of our IT Strategic Initiatives we need you and your expertise to help drive our business forwards.
We operate in a Scaled Agile environment, generating value to the business through fast and frequent deployments of Features created by our Agile Release Train (ART) and it’s important to us that changes make a real impact to our business and to our people.
If you’re a driven individual who has a desire to make a real difference, you might just be the person we’re looking for:
- You’re keen to drive business performance through the successful delivery of both process and people change
- You’ll display strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coach individuals and teams to eliminate waste, optimise processes and make life easier and better for our customers
- You’ll have experience of delivering measurable improvements in both service and efficiency
- You celebrate and share success with others to help create a performance culture
Sound like you? With us, you will be empowered, autonomous and responsible for:
- Working closely with our Team of Business Consultants to prepare, organise and coordinate Initiative go-live activities
- Ensuring business readiness to adopt large scale transformational changes delivered though our Strategic IT Change Program
- Work in collaboration with the operational business to launch business change in a controlled, impactful and sustainable manner
- Work alongside business stakeholders to identify and track Key Performance Metrics to ensure transformational IT change has delivered the desired operational impact
- Identifying pain points and bottlenecks in our operational processes and effecting system/process change to remediate these
- Increasing performance and stability though the standardisation of process and practice and embedding consistency
- Continuously reviewing our operational processes to ensure they are fit for purpose, high performing and customer centric by driving continuous and relentless improvement
To help enrich our Business Engagement & Delivery Team and to get you up to speed quickly, these skills will help:
- Proven ability to lead, motivate, develop and coach Teams to adopt best practice to drive business performance
- Stakeholder management – ability to forge strong working relationships and networks with both internal and external stakeholders alike
- Extensive knowledge of Continuous Improvement tools, techniques and methodologies such as Kaizen and Lean
- Strong analytical skills with the ability perform to deep dive investigations to determine root causes of issues, make recommendations and deliver changes to capitalise on efficiency / effectiveness opportunities
- Agile experience – knowledge of working in a fast paced, highly efficient Agile environment
Our roles are office based in Hull with some travel required, working 37.5 hours a week Monday to Friday. We offer 25 days holiday (plus your birthday off) , a varied benefits package, and put you in touch with a support network for coaching and mentorship.
We believe in our team and we're committed to growing with the right people. We invest in people who, like us, strive to craft memorable experiences for every customer.
- Professional community:Business services
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5