You will be accountable for revenue achievement, growth, retention, profitability and customer satisfaction, as well as establishing and developing business relationships between KCOM and the customer. Using KCOM’s full sales product portfolio and working through at all levels, across all functions the Account Manager will position KCOM as the trusted advisor using the product portfolio for network and strategy solutions that are suitable to the customers’ business needs ensuring differentiation between KCOM Business and other providers.
What will I be doing?
- Manage and develop your account base gaining an understanding of their business needs in order to propose the right solutions that solve their business requirements and earn profitable revenue for KCOM
- Manage customer relationship at all levels, taking ownership for any issues or problems, escalating them where necessary to resolve, in order to drive retention and advocacy by the customer seeing KCOM as a strategic partner and excellent service provider
- Produce Customer Proposals positioning all relevant KCOM propositions in order to support and match customer needs and maintain and/or win new business from both existing, or new prospect customers to build a solid go-forward pipeline
- Adhere to pipeline and forecasting governance rules in order to deliver KCOMs-wide visibility and long-term predictability
- Build relationships with internal consulting, design and delivery teams in order to route customer requests/issues quickly to the right area within KCOM to achieve a rapid resolution and deliver against, and slightly exceed, customer expectation
- Update relevant systems (Sales Force and Miles 33) with customer account, order and contact information in order to maintain accurate and visible data.
What do I need to do this job?
A positive, confident attitude with the determination and drive to succeed, along with strong communication (both written and verbal).
You will need to have strong sales skills, knowledge of the targets markets and our competitors. You’ll also need a proven track record in achieving sales targets and be familiar with a high volume workload
What are my hours of work?
You’ll be working 37.5 hours per week, 8.30am to 5pm Monday to Friday
You’ll get 25 days holidays per year, commission, pension, access to the KCOM flexible benefits scheme, the option to join the KCOM share scheme, and 4 times salary life assurance.
- Salary:£Competitive + Commission
- Professional community:Sales
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5