In this role, you will provide accurate transactional data to internal and external stakeholders within strict deadlines, ensuring compliance with current legislation.
You will assist the go to market channels with data extraction, completion and manipulation enabling them to drive sales and better retain customers. Your role will also support the enablement of insight in to the channels by supporting members of the Insights & Analytics team.
More specifically, your key accountabilities will include;
- Deliver detailed transactional data collected from a range of sources using the most up to date relevant techniques to model and interpret large datasets.
- Produce key datasets used for the operational needs of the go to market channels.
- Provide support, advice and guidance by interpreting and simplifying complex data into actionable datasets to help deliver key KPI’s
- Maintain an up to date knowledge and understanding of the telecoms sector including best practice regarding analysis of key performance areas
- Support the Propositions, Marketing and Engineering teams with their key projects that require data collection and complication, in particular Marketing and Proposition Upsell and Acquisition campaigns
To be successful in your application, you will be able to demonstrate experience of the following;
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel & MS Access skills
- Experience and understanding of SQL/ Oracle (highly desirable)
- Educated to degree level (Computer Science) or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of telecoms call billing and pricing
In addition to your base salary you will be eligible to receive a bonus, 25 days annual leave (plus your birthday off), competitive pension contributions, a range of corporate discounts and access to our flexible benefits scheme.
- Professional community:Business services
- Working Hours:37.5