KCOM are currently recruiting for an Infrastructure Solution Designer for an initial 6 month contract.
Key accountabilities will include: -
- Design and implementation of storage, Windows & Linux infrastructure platforms
- Strong knowledge of VM Virtualisation
- Provision of High Level Infrastructure Designs
- Provide governance over Low Level Designs and implementation by Infrastructure partners
- Experience conducting RFP highly desirable, as is knowledge of different commercial infrastructure delivery options
- Knowledge of HP Eva, NetAppFAS, Brocade desirable
- Engagement with suppliers, vendors, business owners and solution designers/architects to deliver appropriate technical solutions
- Consulting experience to help define solutions with architect/design teams.
- Strong planning and stakeholder management skills essential.
You have the option to be based in Preston Brook, Leeds or Slough whilst also being able to work from home.
- Professional community:Architecture