Are you looking for the first step on the IT career ladder?
Are you passionate, enthusiastic and eager to learn?
Are you looking for an opportunity to join a local, leading and innovative organisation?
At KCOM you will:
- Be assigned an experienced mentor to assist you
- Have the opportunity to excel and advance your career in the IT sector
- Develop your existing skills and learn new ones
- Build strong relationships with peers, business analysts and product owners
- Work on the development and support of key business critical systems
We are looking for candidates with the following:
- Strong communication skills, both written and spoken
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent, in a Business, IT or Computing focused discipline
- Enthusiasm, self-motivated and driven by high standards
- Strong analytical ability and an aptitude for problem solving
- A passion for keeping up with pace of modern technology
- Professional community:Design and development
- Location:Hull – Carr Lane
- Working Hours:37.5