We have an opportunity to join our team in the role of Civils Operative. In this role, you will provide a first class service to our customers across the Hull and East Yorkshire region and will work alongside our Fibre Field team.
We are seeking someone who can demonstrate the following;
- The ability to make a connection with our end customers in their workplaces and homes.
- Happy working outdoors. Rain or shine, our field technicians are out connecting people.
- Good level of physical fitness
- Always striving to achieve the best service for customers
- Willing to take on additional tasks when required
- A full driving license
- The desire to increase technical knowledge with the ability to use smart devices
- Ability to manage own work load
- Experience in performing excavations, repairs and reinstatement's in and adjacent to the public highway
- Installation of draw ropes, ducting and chambers
- Blockage location, clearance and reinstatement in the highway/private land to meet industry standard
- Competent and accredited in the use of Stihl Saws/wacker plates/trench compactor/mini digger and jack hammer
- Strong focus on health, safety and quality
- Experience in a similar operational or engineering environment within the telecommunications industry.
- NRSWA Units 01 - 08 for Operatives
- Driving licence for a 7.5 tonne vehicle. And a 3.5 tonne flatbed vehicle with a towed trailer.
You’ll be working 37.5 hours per week, with the opportunity for overtime. Given our need to respond quickly to any issues a customer may have, you would need to be on call at times.
Along with your base salary you will be eligible to receive 25 days holiday per year (plus an extra day for your birthday), a bonus, competitive pension contributions, life cover and a range of corporate discounts.
- Professional community:Customer service and support
- Location:Hull – Salvesen Way
- Working Hours:37.5